With over 20 years of experience, our reputation for excellence and proven results has ensured our continued involvement in a significant number of organisations. Manley Hopkinson is an accomplished keynote speaker and pioneer in the development and implementation of compassionate leadership cultural change programmes. In 2014 he published his book “Compassionate Leadership” and in 2018 launched The Compassionate Leadership online Academy. All of our work is designed to create one thing – commitment – but in a unique and extraordinary way.
Contact Manley Hopkinson
We love what we do.
We will ensure:
- Your leadership teams are effective and collectively brilliant.
- All effort is leveraged to deliver your strategy, values and purpose.
- All your people are committed, aligned, engaged, and feel valued.
- A positive and sustainable change in your organisation.
We believe in:
- Story telling – to create moments of inspiration, to motivate and to embed learning.
- Inclusive learning and training – developing people and teams together.
- Compassionate leadership as the route to commitment.
- Commitment as the route to engagement, collaboration, growth, resilience, innovation, motivation, well-being, happiness, greater productivity and, ultimately, performance.
- Working with our brains and tapping into the power of neural physiology to enable change.
- Providing evidence that measures the impact of our work with cultural analytics and key performance indicators.
- Make it fun – we want you to “enjoy the journey”.